Friday, September 4, 2009

Ignorance is bliss

I know I've discussed this issue time and time again, but people never sieze to amaze me. As fond as I am of the concept of no-sex-before-marrige, I'll be the first to admit that it has some, if not many drawbacks.

Egyptian youth, myself included, are without a doubt one of the horniest people on the planet, think day and night of nothing but what lies within their crotch. Just the other day, I was discussing a certian issue with my friends. Now, since there is little or no sex education here, people tend to get carried away when talking about the first night of marriage, and how to preform the sexual act. It is a firm belief that you are religiously permitted, if not doctrined, to use your finger during sexual intercourse, since a female orgasm is much more difficult to achieve than that of a male, and you will be satisfied long before her.

Another misconception is the infamous female ejaculation. Many people fear that when their prospective wives achieve a climactic point, the shooting of some sort of female fluid from the vagine may hurt them. When I argued that a female ejaculation, unlike that of a male, does not preform any biological function, and therefore does not exist, I was mocked and ridiculed as the person who does not believe in the female ejaculation!

What I've just mentioned is a samle of the endless list of idiocy that I have to put up with, and be ridiculed for disagreeing with.
And I'd just like to say that Ignorance is most certainly NOT a bliss.

1 comment:

Bruce Johnson said...

Thanks for clearing up that whole 'egyptian people and sex' argument. Now I know what a culture without sexual education is like....not a pretty thing!